The T1 is the first BlueAnt headset to feature Wind Armour Technology™
Developed over the course of years of research into wind noise performance, this solution combines patent-pending design features with BlueAnt's proprietary noise cancellation software to deliver clear audio in wind speeds up to 22 mph, the best wind noise reduction of any Bluetooth headset on the market.
Durable and Reliable
The T1 has also been designed to be highly durable. In addition to the sturdy earpiece, the T1 features removable and interchangeable patent-pending, soft-touch silicon covers that protect and cushion the headset from minor bumps and accidental impact and enable the T1 to withstand the onslaught of everyday dust and moisture.
Caller Name Announce
The T1 is the first Bluetooth headset to offer caller name announce, so you will always know who is calling because the T1 will read out the name of the incoming caller.
Responding to the call is as easy as saying the words Answer or Ignore, leaving you hands free to focus on the task at hand.
The T1 also offers A2DP for streaming audio of podcasts and turn-by-turn directions from GPS applications on your mobile phone.
Free Android Application
Users with Android devices can further enhance their BlueAnt T1 by installing the BlueAnt T1 Android application. The application provides text message readout directly into the headset and includes help and support for your T1.
- Intelligible audio at wind speeds up to 22 mph
- Dual microphones and Voice Isolation Technology produce outstanding noise, wind and echo cancellation
- Multipoint: connect to 2 phones and answer the one that rings.
- Flexible ear hooks, with small, medium, and large ear buds supplied
- Embedded interactive audio help instructs user how to pair
- Hardware on/off switch with initial pairing
- A2DP streaming for listening to music, podcasts, and turn by turn directions from a GPS application on your phone
- Automatic connection and reconnection with notification
- Incoming Caller Name Announce (Text to Speech)
- Stores up to 2,000 contacts per paired device
- Up to 6 hours talk time; 120 hours standby
* Deivce is not included.
|Manufacturer Model Number (MMN)||
|Body Net Weight (Grams)||10|
|Shipping Weight (Grams)||350.0000|
|Dimension (mm)||55.5 x 15.8 x 8.75|
|Warranty Type||Authorized Hong Kong Local|
|Made for Devices||BlackBerry Phones, HTC Phones, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 3G/S, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 4, LG Phones, Motorola Phones, Nokia Phones, Samsung Galag Gaxy Tab 8.9, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0+, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, Samsung Phones, Sony EriSony Ericsson Phonescsson Phones, Sony Phones, The new iPad, Other Phones, Other Tablet Devices|
|No. of Keys||3|
|Controls||Battery Check, Call Answer/End, Call Reject, Call Waiting/Switching, Last Number Redial, Power, Reset, Voice Dialing, Volume|
|Additional Features||A2DP Music Streaming, Multipoint Pairing, Voice Prompt|
|Multiconnect (No. of Devices)||2|
|Noise Cancelling||Dual Microphone|
|Bluetooth Profile||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Handsfree Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP)|
|Charging Interface||Micro USB|
|Estimated Charging Time (Hour)||N/A|
|Max. Music Play Time (Hour)||No|
|Max. Radio Play Time (Hour)||No|
|Max. Talk Time (Hour)||6|
|Max. Standby Time (Hour)||120|