With rich audio, unsurpassed call clarity and industry best wind noise reduction the BlueAnt Q2 is the best sounding Bluetooth headset ever built.
This smart Bluetooth headset comes packed with more advanced features than any other headset on the market today. The Q2 includes a comprehensive voice recognition command set, text to speech technology that announces the names of incoming callers, voice access to a world of information and incoming SMS readout.
When BlueAnt engineers designed the Q2 they selected the best audio components available for a Bluetooth headset.
The Q2's high quality speaker is precision tuned and tested in a professional sound studio, with advanced equalization to sculpt the sound and provide incredibly smooth incoming audio.
Combined with state-of-the-art noise elimination and intelligent adaptive controls, the Q2 offers mega clear, mega loud sound without distortion.
The dual high-performance microphones have been optimised to provide the highest integrity signal and ensure that your voice is heard clearly and accurately under almost any conditions.
Extremely Easy To Use
BlueAnt is aware of the inherent frustrations that typically go along with using a Bluetooth device.
It starts with the setup process and goes all the way through to saying good night to your daughter as you are on your way to your big presentation on the other side of the world.
You don't have time to be bothered with reading a manual so the instructions are built right in to the technology. It's our passion and focus on delivering the next level of Bluetooth innovation that will always allow you to Simply Connect.
- When phone rings, respond saying Answer or Ignore, or make call by simply saying Phone Commands.
- When you receive call from your contacts,Q2 will use its integrated Text to Speech (TTS) engine to announce the caller's name
- BlueAnt developed an Android application that you can download for free to any Android 2.0+ handset.
- Integrates with Bing-411 to provide voice access to a world of information. True multipoint technology
- Once you have installed the application on your phone,your incoming text messages read out automatically through your connected Q2 headset.
- Supports true multipoint - connect two phones at the same time and answer the one that rings
- Up to 4 hours talk time and 100 hours standby
- Use your voice to control headset
* Deivce is not included.
|Manufacturer Model Number (MMN)||
|Body Net Weight (Grams)||10|
|Shipping Weight (Grams)||350.0000|
|Dimension (mm)||55.5 x 15.8 x 8.75|
|Warranty Type||Authorized Hong Kong Local|
|Made for Devices||BlackBerry Phones, HTC Phones, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 3G/S, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 4, LG Phones, Motorola Phones, Nokia Phones, Samsung Galag Gaxy Tab 8.9, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0+, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, Samsung Phones, Sony EriSony Ericsson Phonescsson Phones, Sony Phones, The new iPad, Other Phones, Other Tablet Devices|
|No. of Keys||3|
|Controls||Battery Check, Call Answer/End, Call Reject, Call Waiting/Switching, Last Number Redial, Power, Volume|
|Additional Features||Multipoint Pairing, Voice Prompt|
|Multiconnect (No. of Devices)||2|
|Noise Cancelling||Dual Microphone|
|Bluetooth Technology||Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)|
|Bluetooth Profile||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Handsfree Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP)|
|Charging Interface||Micro USB|
|Estimated Charging Time (Hour)||N/A|
|Max. Music Play Time (Hour)||No|
|Max. Radio Play Time (Hour)||No|
|Max. Talk Time (Hour)||5|
|Max. Standby Time (Hour)||100|