The simple outline is its delicate expression, Audio Technica ATH-EC707 Earsuit Clip-On Earphones is constructed with tough stainless steel and aluminum housing for it to be one of the lightweight clip on earphones in the market. Featuring two adjustable hinges allowing the user to find the perfect fit. Audio Technica has equipped the finest 14.8mm driver to produce a superior sound resolution. You will only find this kind of technology in Japan.
- The acoustic duct structure that it can enjoy a clear wideband reproduction by a natural sound is adopted.
- Finely detailed representation of the sound driver from new development Ø14.8mm.
- An excellent installation feeling in a precise cutting aluminum alloy and a movable housing is continued and the sound omission is prevented.
- Stability is installed in movement according to the swing adjustment unpleasantness suspender mechanism strong.
- It is possible to use it with main body 0.6m + 0.6m extension cord according to the scene.
- Special porch attachment convenient to carry. The cable can be stored in the adjustable partition without entangling.
|Box Contents||1 x Audio Technica ATH-EC707 Earsuit Clip-On Earphones|
|Manufacturer Model Number (MMN)||EC707|
|Body Net Weight (Gram)||No|
|Shipping Weight (Gram)||400.0000|
|Warranty Type||Authorized Hong Kong Local|
|Made for Devices||BlackBerry Phones, HTC Phones, iMac, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 3G/S, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 4, LG Phones, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Motorola Phones, Nokia Phones, Samsung Galag Gaxy Tab 8.9, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0+, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, Samsung Phones, Sony EriSony Ericsson Phonescsson Phones, Sony Phones, The new iPad, Other Phones, Other Tablet Devices|
|Carrier Frequencies (MHz)||N/A|
|RF Frequency Range (MHz)||No|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||10 - 24K|
|Power Handling Capacity||No|
|Cable Length (m)||1.2|
|Impedance (Ω)||16 @ 1kHz|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||No|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||No|
|Max. Operation Time (Hour)||No|